Progress™ Ultra-Ortho™ Multipurpose Orthotic
Request a custom quote to receive the best pricing for specialty products and bulk quantity orders. Custom rehab equipment solutions created just for you!
Provides the appropriate wrist positioning and adjustability for both flexion and extension of the hand, wrist, thumb and digits.
- Designed to progressively reposition the hand, wrist, thumb and digits for custom appropriate fitting.
- Orthotic biomechanically immobilizes and offers adjustable support to meet a variety of therapeutic goals.
- Allows Metacarpophalangeal (MCP) joints to be placed in an extension for extensor tendon injuries or flexion for joint injuries.
- Thumb is placed in a good sweeping position for adjustable abduction, extension and flexion.
- Easily adjustable the orthotic does not cause any impingement or pressure areas when straps are fastened. This allows the orthotic to be used immediately for a variety of different types of pathologies maximizing the functional outcome and progress as needed without refitting for a new orthotic.
- All straps meet L-Code requirements and are fastened by a rivet with comfortable padding. Each strap is rounded to prevent shearing and offer maximum comfort and control.
- Length is ideal fitting complimented by a generous trough wide enough to fit a variety of different size hands/forearms.
- Unique comfortable material offers the latest textiles providing easy cleaning, durability and venting to alleviate any skin maceration.
- Indications: Dupuytren, head injury, stroke, spinal cord injuries CVA, arthritic conditions or Burns.
To size, measure width at MP joints