Patented Mobility Platform with Electric Height Bars
Request a custom quote to receive the best pricing for specialty products and bulk quantity orders. Custom rehab equipment solutions created just for you!
• Motorized height adjustment from 29” to 44” high.
• (4) Direct-drive synchronized lifting columns.
• Control panel located near entry end of bars.
• Push button controls and digital bar height readout.
• 1 ½” dia. Stainless Steel handrails.
• Width adjusts manually from 15” to 28” wide with easy-to-use control knobs.
• Width between uprights is 26 ½”.
• 10’ Satin-finish hardwood platform with recessed grommeted holes on surface.
• Placement Ladder consists of (11) variably placed Ladder Steps.
• Each Ladder Step has dowel pins, which fit into grommeted holes of platform. The spacing and location of Ladder Steps can be easily adjusted for patient’s gait training.
• Balance Beam is 6’5” long x 6” wide x 3” high. Balance Beam is equipped with anti-slip surface and dowel pins.
• Tapered ends with anti-slip tread for easy wheelchair access.
• Control box is double insulated for safety and equipped with 2-prong plug and cord.
• 110V, 60Hz, 2.5 Amps.
Ships Common Carrier, Freight Additional Contact TRS for Consolidated Quote
Typically ships in 2 weeks