Landice L7-90 Rehab Treadmill
Request a custom quote to receive the best pricing for specialty products and bulk quantity orders. Custom rehab equipment solutions created just for you!
Zero starting speed and extended parallel medical handrails make the L7 Rehabilitation Treadmill ideal for rehabilitation, physical therapy, and sports conditioning. The L7 can also be equipped with a reversing belt and orthopedic suspension system. The L7 surface is 20” x 58” and has a 400-pound user weight capacity.
The Rehabilitation Control Panel combines versatile liquid crystal display (LCD) with a variety of program options, numeric keypad for quick data entry and multiple heart-rate control programs.
- Numeric keypad with express speed and incline keys
- 5 Built-in programs with variable time, speed and incline
- 5 User-defined programs
- Time and distance goal programs
- 2 Fitness tests: Balke, Firefighter
- 1 Built-in heart-rate monitoring programs
- Displays data in English or Metric configurations
- Interactive contact heart-rate
Landice is the industry leader in treadmill shock absorption. Our VFX Shock Absorption System is based on medical research to provide optimum comfort, smoothness and reliability while reducing the risk of injury. Five-times softer than grass, it is designed for runners and walkers seeking significant impact reduction.
- 20" x 58" four-ply treadbelt running surface
- 2 1/2" diameter, 14-pound steel rollers
- 4 HP continuous duty drive motor
- 35" x 76" footprint
- 1" thick reversible deck
- Rust-free aluminum frame
- Cast aluminum side rails and end caps
- 400-pound user weight capacity
- 1,000-pound thrust elevation motor
- 110 VAC, 60Hz, 15A
- 300 micro-amp isolation leakage kit
Additional Add On Features- Please list features that you would like added when you request a quote.
1)ISO Leakage Protection (-100ma), Necessary for most hospital locations-$550
2)Reverse Belt Direction-$600
3)Orthopedic Suspension System-$300
4) Remote Start/Stop Switch for Clinician-$225
Request Custom Price Quote !