Core Stix One Physical Therapy and Fitness System
Request a custom quote to receive the best pricing for specialty products and bulk quantity orders. Custom rehab equipment solutions created just for you!
The Core Stix One Physical Therapy and Fitness System is a unique free-form upright functional fitness trainer system that is ground-based, allowing for the body to be strengthened and toned while performing in an upright, standing position. The easy-to-use system is comprised of a resistance rod selection with 5 different sets, 3 arcs, and a Proboard floor system. Through repeatable movements with the Stix, strength is built from the core. With over 100 different variations of exercise, physical therapy, fitness, and athletic trainers can create individual or sports-specific programs and exercises.
Trainers can develop their own exercises and create circuits that include the upper and lower body, complete with tempos, holds and short rest periods. Core Stix also encourages the development of proper form and body positioning. The Core Stix One Physical Therapy and Fitness System builds functional strength that people of all skill levels need for everyday living and training. The system is scalable and versatile for all client abilities, whether they are a senior, in a wheelchair, or a professional athlete.Product Benefits:
- Folds up and stores away quickly
- Scalable and versatile for patients of all abilities
- Improves core stability and balance in upright position
- Encourages highly functional multi-joint, multi-planar movements
- Provides a point of stability for user safety while challenging user posturally
- Additional Freight Over Standard $10.95 Flat Shipping, Call for Quote