Chattanooga Fluidotherapy Single Extremity Unit
Request a custom quote to receive the best pricing for specialty products and bulk quantity orders. Custom rehab equipment solutions created just for you!
FLU110D - Single extremity unit for treating the hand, wrist, elbow, foot and ankle. Includes (30) Pounds of Cellex Dry Heat Media.
Weighs 70 LBS without Dry Cellex Heat Media.
- Time, Temperature and Air Speed.
Modes of Operation:
- Continuous and Pulsed.
- Pulsed : Off to every 6 seconds. or ON/OFF
- 1-99 Minutes and Continuous.
- Dependant upon airspeed selected
- 88 Degrees F to 125 Degrees F
- 115 Degrees to 118 degrees at 50% Airspeed.
- Ships Common Carrier, Freight Additional Contact TRS for Consolidated Quote
Other Recommended Products
Digital TX Traction Unit, Chattanooga Model 4759