BAY 67 Plyometric Rebounder-Complete Package
Request a custom quote to receive the best pricing for specialty products and bulk quantity orders. Custom rehab equipment solutions created just for you!
A 7-position, quick-change standard-duty Square Rebounder that includes a ball storage rack and 5 weighted medicine balls.
The BAY67 makes for a tireless throwing partner as well as a stable jogging, agility and balance platform.
Ideal's Rebounders have been used by the MLB, NFL, NHL, universities, high schools, PT & Sports Medicine clinics since 1998.
• 14 gage welded steel gusseted frame
• Speed-change angle adjustment. No clamps or screws.
• White powdercoat finish
• 7 angles: 0°, 17°, 21°, 28°, 38°, 47° and 55°
• Easy-reach rear ball shelf
• Active-coil helical extension springs store energy
• Level position for jogging and balance
• Includes 5 weighted medicine balls (MBS5)
• Oversized grade "A" Permatron triple-layered mat
• Use for controlled power training, angled or flat.
• Weight capacity: 275 sliding scale
• Rebounder available without balls or rack (SQ64)
• Comfort-grip assist handle for any ability level
• Rounded frame corners for added safety
• Minor assembly needed before use
• Made in USA
• 41" W x 59" D x 45" H
• 140 pound motor freight shipment
Freight Additional Please Request Price Quote