Bauerfeind GenuTrain Knee Brace - Knee Support & Pain Relief
Request a custom quote to receive the best pricing for specialty products and bulk quantity orders. Custom rehab equipment solutions created just for you!
High-Quality Support for Knee Injuries & Joint Pain
The Bauerfeind® GenuTrain® Knee Support knee brace provides secure support for mild instability and knee pain and swelling. Get the knee pain relief you deserve and recover!
- The Bauerfeind® GenuTrain® Knee Support is comfortable, breathable and moisture-wicking lightweight supports that relieves knee pain and swelling during sports or for all-day wearing comfort.
- Indicated for strains, sprains, recurrent pain, pre-/post-operative inflammation, post-arthroscopy, chondromalacia, arthritis, degenerative joint disease, adolescent knee pain, and knee instability.
- Embedded stays with flexible bending zones and donning and doffing aids ensure a secure fit and make the support easy to put on and take off.
- GenuTrain’s new-and-improved Omega pad protects and encases the kneecap, stabilizing the joint and massaging the surrounding tissue during movement.
- This feature enhances the pain-relieving and sensorimotoric effect of the support by stimulating two sensitive areas of the knee
- Train Knit: 20% lighter and more breathable, providing better comfort and compliance
- Universal for the left or right leg.
- Not made with natural rubber latex.
How to Measure Your Knee For a Knee Support
Measure the circumference of your leg at two points:
- 4 3/4" below the midline (middle)of the knee joint BK and
- 5 1/2" above knee midline AK.
Knee Brace Size Chart
Other Recommended Products
Dynatron Solaris® Plus 708, 3 Ch. Stim/Ultrasound - TriWave & ThermoStim Options