Request a custom quote to receive the best pricing for specialty products and bulk quantity orders. Custom rehab equipment solutions created just for you!
Lightweight, Kevlar® fiber-based thermoplastic that's rigid, long lasting, and tough.
Resistance to Stretch
- Moderate resistance to stretch.
- Moderate drape for excellent fit and conformability.
- 100% memory for easy remolding.
- Maximum rigidity. Orthoses will hold their shape against hypertonicity.
- Coated material. Provides a tacky surface when warm and bonds without the need of solvents.
- A firm bond is achieved by roughing one of the surfaces lightly with sandpaper, or using the blade of scissors to score the surface. Use a heat gun to heat the surface until thermoplastic is tacky, then press both surfaces together until thermoplastic has cooled.
- For permanent bond, score and heat both surfaces with a heat gun, then press together.
- Resists fingerprints.
- Smooth, self-sealing edges remain sealed even after cutting and reheating.
- 1/8" Armour™ can be used for arm, wrist, and circumferential splinting applications. Ideal for abnormal tone or joint contractures.
- 3/32" Armour™ is thin and lightweight, yet strong and durable. Ideal for forearm, hand, and finger-based splints.
- Sold in Single Sheets of 18" x 24"