ActivaPatch IntelliDose 2.5 - Premium Iontophoresis Patch (6 Pack)
Request a custom quote to receive the best pricing for specialty products and bulk quantity orders. Custom rehab equipment solutions created just for you!
(SALES TO LICENSED HEATH CARE PROFESSIONALS ONLY!)
The ActivaPatch® IntelliDose™ 2.5 is a disposable, single-use, non-invasive iontophoretic drug delivery system that utilizes an intelligent microprocessor to deliver 40 or 80mA*min dosage of a negatively-charged ionic solution.
The intelligent, accurate iontophoresis delivery with SmartPower™ LED provides visual feedback to clinicians and patients.
ActivaPatch® IntelliDose 2.5 Iontophoresis Delivery Patch Features:
- The patch delivers 40mA*min dose in 1.25 hours, or 80mA*min dose in 2.5 hours.
- Accurate timing and dosage ± 2% versus other wireless iontophoresis treatments that can be as much as ± 37%.
- Self-contained and fully integrated SmartPower™ system functions without a charging station or dose controller.
- Can be removed and reapplied to complete treatment if necessary or used for two treatment sites.
- Flexible, low-profile eliminates skin irritation with no adhesive burns from prolonged wear.
- Detects and measures skin resistance for optimal drug delivery.
- Each pouch contains the active ActivaPatch®, alcohol wipe, and a patient instruction card.
- Instructions included.
- Not made with natural rubber latex.
- No saline required.
- Active Area: 11.4cm²
- Dosage: 40 or 80 mA*min
- Skin Adhesive: Hypoallergenic
- Maximum Buffer Capacity: Ag/AgCl Stabilizer
- Fill Volume: 2.0cc
- Smart Power: 6V with Intelligent Microprocessor
- Packaging: 6 ActivaPatch® Kits, Alcohol Wipes, Patient Information Cards
Caution: Federal law restricts this device to sale by or on the order of a licensed health care professional.