ActivaPatch IntelliDose 2.5 - Premium Iontophoresis Patch (6 Pack)
Request a custom quote to receive the best pricing for specialty products and bulk quantity orders. Custom rehab equipment solutions created just for you!
The ActivaPatch® IntelliDose™ 2.5 is a disposable, single-use, non-invasive iontophoretic drug delivery system that utilizes an intelligent microprocessor to deliver 40 or 80mA*min dosage of a negatively-charged ionic solution.
The intelligent, accurate iontophoresis delivery with SmartPower™ LED provides visual feedback to clinicians and patients.
( SALES TO LICENSED HEATH CARE PROFESSIONALS ONLY!)
ActivaPatch® IntelliDose 2.5 Iontophoresis Delivery Patch Features:
- The patch delivers 40mA*min dose in 1.25 hours, or 80mA*min dose in 2.5 hours.
- Accurate timing and dosage ± 2% versus other wireless iontophoresis treatments that can be as much as ± 37%.
- Self-contained and fully integrated SmartPower™ system functions without a charging station or dose controller.
- Can be removed and reapplied to complete treatment if necessary or used for two treatment sites.
- Flexible, low-profile eliminates skin irritation with no adhesive burns from prolonged wear.
- Detects and measures skin resistance for optimal drug delivery.
- Each pouch contains the active ActivaPatch®, alcohol wipe, and a patient instruction card.
- Instructions included.
- Not made with natural rubber latex.
- No saline required.
- Active Area: 11.4cm²
- Dosage: 40 or 80 mA*min
- Skin Adhesive: Hypoallergenic
- Maximum Buffer Capacity: Ag/AgCl Stabilizer
- Fill Volume: 2.0cc
- Smart Power: 6V with Intelligent Microprocessor
- Packaging: 6 ActivaPatch® Kits, Alcohol Wipes, Patient Information Cards
Caution: Federal law restricts this device to sale by or on the order of a licensed health care professional.