Chattanooga E-2 Stationary Hydrocollator
Request a custom quote to receive the best pricing for specialty products and bulk quantity orders. Custom rehab equipment solutions created just for you!
Since 1947 the Hydrocollator® Heating Units and Moist Heat HotPacs™ have been the first choice of therapists worldwide. These Heating units are known to last for years of use and our HotPacs can be used hundreds of times to provide up to 30 minutes of deep soothing moist heat for the relief of pain due to strained ligaments and muscle spasms.
Our flagship product is the standard all others can only hope to match. Durable and easy to maintain, these high-quality stainless steel units give you a constant supply of temperature-consistent HotPacs™.
The units are thermostatically controlled to ensure the ideal therapeutic temperature for HotPacs. Their lifespan in the clinic is almost indefinite!
- High quality stainless steel
- Thermostatically controlled temperature
- No plumbing required
- UL listed and cUL listed (120 Volt)
- Available as E2 Standard Includes (2) OS, (1 )Cervical & (3) STD Hot Packs
- Total Capacity: 11 gal (43 L)
- Temperature range: 160° -165° (71° -74° C)
- Heat up time to 160° (71°): 4 Hrs
- FREE STANDARD SHIPPING,LOWER 48
Other Recommended Products
Digital TX Traction Unit, Chattanooga Model 4759
Chattanooga Genesis Transport Laser-Class 3b, Unit Only Or W/1040mW Emitter
Chattanooga Intelect Legend XT 2 Channel Stim-W or W/O Cart-
Chattanooga Legend XT 2CH Combo - W or W/O Cart