MTD 4000 Traction Head Unit
Request a custom quote to receive the best pricing for specialty products and bulk quantity orders. Custom rehab equipment solutions created just for you!
The MTD 4000 (Mettler Traction Decompression) system is an easy to use device that offers static and intermittent traction with user definable hold, rest, and treatment times. It gently pulls the cervical spine or lumbar spine in opposite directions to draw the soft tissue around the cervical or lumbar joints and separate the distance between bone sections of the vertebra.
The MTD 4000 may be used to help relieve peripheral radiation/sciatica and pain associated with: protruding discs, spinal root impingement, bulging discs, hypomobility, herniated discs, degenerative joint disease, degenerative disc disease, facet syndrome, posterior facet syndrome, compressions fracture, acute facet problems, radicular pain, discogenic pain and prolapsed discs.
- Maximum Output Force: 90 Kg / 198 lbs.
- Easy to use
- Active displays show all treatment parameters and progress.
- Multiple sensors and safety controls
- High strength traction cable
- Adjustable Hold/Rest times
- Continuous and Intermittent traction with multiple speed selection
- Smooth, quiet operation
- Mounts to almost any table platform
- Memory to store up to 8 user-defined protocols
- Two year limited warranty
Other Recommended Products
Digital TX Traction Unit, Chattanooga Model 4759
Chattanooga Saunders Cervical Hometrac