Nautilus HumanSport dual stack freedom trainer is so simple, intuitive and natural that it feels as if it were custom-built for each and every user. The intuitive Lock N Load® design is easily recognizable. If you’ve ever flicked a light switch on and off, you’ll immediately understand how it works. Universally color coded switches engage and disengage the weight via an internal pin, providing a safer, more durable and maintenance free operation. Lock N Load prevents unnecessary maintenance and customer service headaches since there are no pins to lose or replace. HumanSport makes a powerful addition to any facility.
1) Three pound increment “lock and load” weight adjustment system
2) 3/1 pulleys allow high speed emulations without weight stacks becoming ballistic
3) Medical accessory package features padded 4lb aluminum rotating bar, six-point ankle harness for inversion/eversion/plantar and dorsiflexion exercise, iliac crest belt, and patented 3 in 1 web handles that accommodate grip strength impairments
4) 12 vertical, 9 horizontal adjustments
5) Wheelchair accessible
6) Integrated grip bar for balance
7) Minimal assembly required – only need to install the stabilizing arms (with the included 4 bolts)
Freedom Trainer shown in custom colors
- STANDARD COLOR: Silver/Wood Trim – Optional Black/Carbon Fiber trim, with extended lead times
WIDTH: 75” – arms extended left and right 125” (317 cm)
LENGTH: 43” (108cm)
HEIGHT: 72” (182 cm) – arms extended vertically up to 92 in (234 cm)
PRODUCT WEIGHT: 1100 lbs (499 kg)
STACK WEIGHT: 2 x 240lbs – effective stack weight at handle 80lbs.
SHIPPING WEIGHT : 1150 lbs (522kg)
SHIPS: Palletized, almost fully assembled. Requires the 2 stabilizing arms to be installed (with included 4 bolts).
SHIPPING DIMENSIONS: 75”W x 43”L x 72” H
Padded Bar (with rotating attachment points)
Illiac Crest Belt
Hand Grips x 2
3-in-1 Handle x 2
Foot Harness x 2 (with attachment points)
- REQUIRES FREIGHT QUOTE PRIOR TO ORDER ACCEPTANCE