SportsArt N923 Pullover
Request a custom quote to receive the best pricing for specialty products and bulk quantity orders. Custom rehab equipment solutions created just for you!
Specific product for building strength in the latissimus dorsi and arm muscles. The exercise is performed along a guided trajectory and involves pulling the arms downwards. From a sitting position, the user rests the chest against the support pad and grips the two independent levers. Resistance is provided by a weight stack which enables the workload to be adjusted to suit each type of user.
- Handles naturally rotate through the range of motion
- Adjustable handle positions accommodate different positions
- Range of motion limiter protects safety and provides comfort
- Incremental 3.3 & 6.6 lb (1.5 & 3 kg ) micro-loading adjustment
- Dimensions (L/W/H): 48” x 49” x 64” (1220 x 1245 x 1620 mm)
- Stack Weight: 264 lb (120 kg)
- Weight: 596 lb (271 kg)
- Contact TRS for Quote