SportsArt N919 Independent Lateral Raise
Request a custom quote to receive the best pricing for specialty products and bulk quantity orders. Custom rehab equipment solutions created just for you!
Specific product for building strength in the deltoid and arm muscles. The exercise is performed from a sitting position and involves raising the arms outwards using the handgrip on the two independent levers. Resistance is provided by a weight stack which enables the workload to be adjusted to suit each type of user.
- Handles rotate naturally throughout the motion and reduce wrist stress
- •Gas-assisted seat adjustment puts you in the proper position for action
- Foot rest helps maintain biomechanically correct exercise position
- Elbow pad reduces stress on joints
- Incremental 3.3 & 6.6 lb (1.5 & 3 kg) micro-loading adjustment
- Dimensions (L/W/H): 55” x 63” x 64” (1397 x 1600 x 1620 mm)
- Stack Weight: 132 lb (60 kg )
- Weight: 488 lb (222 kg)