SportsArt N916 Independent Lat Pulldown
Request a custom quote to receive the best pricing for specialty products and bulk quantity orders. Custom rehab equipment solutions created just for you!
This product builds strength in the latissimus dorsi and arm muscles. The exercise is performed along a guided trajectory and involves pulling the arms downwards. Resistance is provided by a weight stack which enables the workload to be adjusted to suit each type of user.
- Pivoting flex handles reduce wrist stress and help prevent injury
- Biomechanically correct diverging motion
- Gas-assisted seat adjustment and adjustable thigh pads accommodate users of different sizes
- 2:1 ratio (1 hand) and 1:1 ratio (2 hands)
- Dimensions (L/W/H): 57” x 34” x 83” (1448 x 864 x 2100 mm)
- Stack Weight: 220 lb (100 kg)
- Weight: 484 lb (220 kg)
- Contact TRS for Quote