SportsArt N912 Bicep Curl
Request a custom quote to receive the best pricing for specialty products and bulk quantity orders. Custom rehab equipment solutions created just for you!
This product builds strength in the biceps. The exercise is performed from a sitting position. It involves extending and flexing the arm upwards at the elbow joint, using the handgrips on the two independent levers. Resistance is provided by a weight stack which enables the workload to be adjusted to suit each type of user.
- Pivot point indicator aids user in achieving optimal elbow joint alignment
- Gas-assisted seat adjustment
- Handles naturally rotate through range of motion to reduce wrist stress
- Incremental 3.3 & 6.6 lb (1.5 & 3 kg) micro-loading adjustment
- Dimensions (L/W/H): 42” x 46” x 64” (1067 x 1168 x 1620 mm)
- Stack Weight: 220 lb (100 kg )
- Weight: 488 lb (222 kg)
- Contact TRS for Quote