SportsArt P758 Lying Leg Curl
Request a custom quote to receive the best pricing for specialty products and bulk quantity orders. Custom rehab equipment solutions created just for you!
The leg curl is an isolation exercise that targets the hamstring muscles. The exercise involves flexing the lower leg against resistance towards the buttocks.
- Range of motion feature allows user to customize start/stop range; perfect for rehabilitation users
- Adjustable leg pad accommodates different leg lengths, allowing users to achieve proper leverage
- Incremental 3.3 & 6.6 lb (1.5 & 3 kg) micro-loading adjustment
- Dimensions (L/W/H): 54” x 40” x 57.5” (1635 x 1020 x 1460 mm)
- Stack Weight: 176 lb (80 kg)
- Weight: 500 lb (227 kg)
- Contact TRS for quote