Saunders 3D ActiveTrac Traction Table
Request a custom quote to receive the best pricing for specialty products and bulk quantity orders. Custom rehab equipment solutions created just for you!
Saunders 3D ActiveTrac adjusts in three dimensions: flexion/extension, lateral bending, and rotation. The 3D ActiveTrac is a unique table for back and neck pain treatment that adjusts to fit a wide variety of patients.
Set-up is quick and easy since no ropes or pulleys are required. The angle of the cervical assembly can be adjusted from -20 to 30 degrees to accommodate every patient's needs.
- Table accommodates the pain posture of the patient
- Patient comes into the clinic with limitations; this table can assist with making therapy
more comfortable via the flexion and oscillation capability
- Table facilitates the incorporation of manual techniques with traction
- Cross between manual therapy and mechanical traction (strikes a balance)
- Incorporates rotation
- Table is motorized versus a rope pull
- Can be used simply as a mobility table
- Treatment can start by moving the table as part of mobilizing the patient
- Ships Common Carrier, Freight Additional Contact TRS for Consolidated Quote
The 3D ActiveTrac's removable, self adjusting and laterally adjusting neck wedge mechanism sets into the table and gives up to 50 pounds of force.
Available Colors: Black, Dove Gray, Imperial Blue,Burgundy,Taupe & Forest Green