Zimmer Thermo Pro Short-Wave Diathermy Unit
Request a custom quote to receive the best pricing for specialty products and bulk quantity orders. Custom rehab equipment solutions created just for you!
Thermo Pro Short-Wave Diathermy
Short-wave therapy is an electrotherapeutic treatment in which high-frequency electric current is used to convert electrical energy into thermal energy directly in the body tissues. Short-wave therapy operates in direct contrast to commonly used heat therapy or thermotherapy techniques in which heat is applied from the outside. The high-frequency electromagnetic field created with Short-wave therapy generates eddy currents in the treated tissues, leading to molecular excitations and thus to the conversion of electrical energy into heat energy. The possibility of applying continuous and pulsed energy opens up a wide range of treatment options. Simple, clear, and quick to use, its light weight facilitates mobile usage in any treatment room.
- Electrical energy applied through a flexible applicator
- Expanded Range of Indications
- Continuous and pulsed energy
- Applicator Coil field method
- Protection class I
- Power consumption max. 700 W
- Weight: 82 lbs. / 37 kg
- Dimensions (without mounting arm & applicator) W / D / H: 22.87 in. / 18.07 in. / 33.62 in.
- Output Frequency: 27.12 MHz
- Unpulsed max.: 100 W
- Pulsed max: 200 W peak
- Duty cycle: 1 : 10 to 9 : 10
- Pulse Frequency: 0.5 to 1000 Hz
- Contact TRS for Custom Quote, Free Shipping in USA!
Other Recommended Products
Dynatron® 25 Series® D925T, 5 Channel Combo Ultrasound Stim Unit
Dynatronics Dynatron 125 Portable Ultrasound
Dynatron® 25 Series® D825T, 3 Channel Combo Stim Ultrasound
Dynatron® 25 Series® D625T, 5 Channel Stim