Request a custom quote to receive the best pricing for specialty products and bulk quantity orders. Custom rehab equipment solutions created just for you!
The Korebalance® is designed for use by medical centers and clinics, medical and PT offices, assisted living facilities recreation centers, health and fitness clubs, universities and professional sport teams.
The Korebalance® System uses the latest in and interactive technology, offering innovative high-tech balance assessment and training. Backed by over two decades of medical experience, the Korebalance® will provide you and your patients with the best possible documented neurosensory assessment and training.
- 22" Medical Grade, 16:9 wide screen , 5 wire resistive touch display.
- Resolution: 1920 x 1028
- Processor: Intel B840 1.9GHz
- Memory: 4GB
- WiFi: Wireless 802.11
- Hard Drive: 250GB HD
- Video: The Intel® Graphics Media Accelerator 3000HD includes built-in support for full 1080p high-definition video playback
- Audio: Realtek High Definition Audio enables premium Dolby Digital 5.1 surround sound. Two built-in 3.0 watt stereo speakers with two audio jacks for Audio Line Out , and Microphone.
- I/O : 1 x RS232, 4 x USB 2.0 Ports, 1 x RS232/422/485 DVI-I monitor ou t port Microphone - in & line-out
- Safety & Certifications: EN60601-1 & UL60601-1 Medical Electrical Equipment Certification, FCC Class B, CE, RoHs-WEEE, Energy Star 5.0
- Front bezel is completely sealed with a rating of IP65, and IPX1. Safe to disinfect by spraying directly on the screen.
- Computer Warranty: 2 Years
- Primary Differences between Premiere Series Options:
- KB17 - has fixed hand rails, balance baseline testing, mCTSIB testing, and Limits of Stability tests and training. It also incorporates 8 dynamic games of varying difficulty and challenge. Also comes with a color printer and safety belt.
KB 19 - has all of the features/items of the KB17, with a 19" screen as well as independently adjustable safety hand rails.
KB 22 - The 22 has the cognitive suite - that involves cognitive testing AND training approaches that the other models don't have. It challenges hand eye coordination, memory recall, mathematical ability, and pattern recognition, all while challenging one's balance. It's 22 inch screen has an antimicrobial surface. It of course has independently adjustable hand rails, as well. The KB 22 has all the prior features & accessories mentioned above.
- Contact TRS for Custom Quotation