Dynatronics Hi-Lo Changing Tables, 60" & 72" Lengths
Request a custom quote to receive the best pricing for specialty products and bulk quantity orders. Custom rehab equipment solutions created just for you!
Tables designed with one section top piece and side rails that pivot down for easy patient transfer and access. Sturdy X-Frame design uses 11 gauge steel tubing. Motorized table effectively raises and lowers the table 18 in (h) - 37 in (h).
- Ideal for schools accommodating children and adults with special needs
- 34 oz. vinyl with antimicrobial/antibacterial protection
- 1.5 in of firm density foam
- 4 swivel locking casters
- Footswitch control
- Weight capacity: 400 lbs.
- 120 V, 60 Hz. motor
- Top dimensions: 60 in x 25 in or 72 in x 25 in
- Height range: 18 in (h) - 37 in (h)
- Side rails: 44 in (l) and extend 6.5 in (l) above upholstered table top
- Moves smoothly up and down with no horizontal travel
- Specify desired Color
- Ships Common Carrier, Freight Additional Contact TRS for Consolidated Quote
OPTIONAL: Alternate base with 6 in of clearance for a patient lift is available pn: 19060. Note: With this base the height range is approximately 22 in (h) - 41 in (h).
Other Recommended Products
Dynatron Solaris Plus 709 - 5 Channel Stim/Ultrasound Unit with Soundhead
Dynatron Solaris® Plus 708, 3 Ch. Stim/Ultrasound - TriWave & ThermoStim Options
Dynatron Solaris Plus 706 - 5 Channel Stim Unit - TriWave & ThermoStim Options