Dynatronics Dynatron 125 Portable Ultrasound
Request a custom quote to receive the best pricing for specialty products and bulk quantity orders. Custom rehab equipment solutions created just for you!
The Dynatronics Dynatron 125 Portable Ultrasound (#D125B) includes one 5 cm (WSH05) soundhead.
Warranty: 2 Years.
The Dynatron 125 Portable Ultrasound offers 1, 2, and 3 MHz frequencies for the greatest flexibility in depth of treatment. Choose 1 MHz for deep treatments, 2 MHz for moderate depth, or 3 MHz for superficial depth.
The Dynatron 125 improves upon the previous model 125 Plus (#D125).
Dynatronics Dynatron 125 Portable Ultrasound Features:
- Battery (not included) powered option allows the device to travel to any location.
- Small and lightweight design makes it easy to carry.
- Soundheads are engineered with SmartHead technology that stores calibration parameters directly inside each soundhead.
- Most treatments can be set up in as few as three key presses.
Dynatronics Dynatron 125 Portable Ultrasound Specifications:
- Shipping Weight: 10 lbs (4.54 kg).
- Shipping Dimensions: 21" x 18" x 13" (53.34 cm x 45.72 cm x 33.02 cm).
- FREE GROUND SHIPPING IN USA!
Dynatronics Dynatron 125 Portable Ultrasound Literature:
Other Recommended Products
Dynatron Solaris Plus 709 - 5 Channel Stim/Ultrasound Unit with Soundhead
Dynatron® 25 Series® D825T, 3 Channel Combo Stim Ultrasound